The Savini family business is world famous for their truffles. Since the 1920s, the family tradition of handcrafted truffle products has passed down over four generations.
The truffles are individually selected by Luciano and Cristiano Savini. They are personally out with the truffle hunters in the heart of Tuscany so they can guarantee the highest quality and ensure the origin of each and every truffle. The production of truffle products, like this exceptional truffle butter, is then carried out using traditional methods and solely at the request of the importer. This guarantees both the freshness of the product and the 'shelf life'. Every jar shows a "best by" date so you know you are getting the freshest butter available.
Large visible pieces of real truffle are in every jar.
- Start your day off with a perfectly cooked egg and some truffle butter.
- Put it on hot baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, and french fries.
- Place a spoonful on your hot steak and watch it explode with truffle flavor.
- A little bit with seared or grilled scallops is otherworldly.
- Truffle butter for lobster? ABSOLUTELY!
- Add a heaping teaspoon to your risotto 5 minutes before it is done to make truffle risotto!
- Toast some bread, spread some truffle butter on it, add a touch of grated parmesan cheese, and serve as an appetizer.
- Mix together an egg yolk, a teaspoon of truffle butter, copious amounts of grated parmesan cheese, and two teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil as a sauce for pasta.
- Rub it on a hot ear of corn on the cob.
- Use it as your butter for popcorn... Truffle popcorn!
- A perfect dipping sauce for a freshly cooked artichoke.
Ingredients: butter, white truffles 5% (Tuber borchii Vitt.), sunflower oil, salt, pepper.
Milk fat: 76%; Total fat: 95%
Refrigerate after opening.
80 gram glass jar (2.82 ounces)