- Return to simple pleasure - just tear a seeded baguette and dip away. Roasted garlic & buttery olive oil. It's delicious & healthy.
- Toss with fingerling potatoes, sea salt & rosemary & roast in the oven.
- Amazing with chunks of Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese, tossed together with butter lettuces & a splash of
O Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar.
- Make a garlicky sauteed broccoli rabe or spinach.
- Brush on sliced baguette with roasted red pepper hummus.
- Drizzle on Matiz Organic Piquillo Peppers.
O Roasted Garlic, Blue Cheese & Pear Salad
This combination is one of our new favorites. We love the creamy notes of Point Reyes Blue Cheese swirling with the floral kiss of O Honey Apple Vinegar splashed over crisp pears.
- 1/4 cup O Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons O Honey Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 medium head red butter lettuce, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup Point Reyes Blue Cheese (feta optional), crumbled
- 1 thinly sliced pear
- 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl whisk the O Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil & the O Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar together. Add the Fleur de Sel Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste. Now add the thinly sliced pear to this vinaigrette. Set this mixture aside.
Place the red onion & butter lettuce in a medium bowl. Now add the vinaigrette with pears from the small bowl & mix everything together gently by hand. Divide the salad among 4 plates and crumble the blue cheese on top. Add a final pinch of Maldon Sea Salt & some freshly ground black pepper.
250 milliliter (8.5 fluid ounce) glass bottle