This red wine vinegar, made from Zinfandel grapes, is elegant & refined. It is handmade in small batches and aged in oak barrels for over two years. Smoky spice and voluptuous cherry notes emerge from old vine California grapes in this artisanal vinegar.
"... so good I could drink it." - Paul Grimes, Gourmet Magazine
- This beautiful Zinfandel red wine vinegar adds depth to pasta sauces and marinades.
- It takes a simple vinaigrette and turns it into something sophisticated and magical.
- Try drizzling it on sliced avocados with a sprinkle of Fleur de Sel sea salt and some cracked Tellichery pepper.
- Brush this Zinfandel red wine vinegar on a grilled steak or drizzle it over grilled hamburgers.
- Mix this Zinfandel red wine vinegar with O Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, oregano, garlic, Fleur de Sel sea salt, and cracked black pepper. Drizzle it on a salad of crumbled feta, black olives, sliced red onions, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes.
- It is perfect as a marinade for red onions.
- Drizzle it over steamed broccoli, asparagus, other vegetables.
"The O on these terrific oils and vinegars doesn’t stand for Oprah, so I can’t take credit for them, but I can say they’re a delicious gift for friends who like cooking or eating." —Oprah, Oprah Magazine
Probiotic & Live
Contains naturally occurring sulfites
Ingredients: Aged California Zinfandel Vinegar, bing cherries.
200 milliliter (6.8 fluid ounce) glass bottle