O Pomegranate Champagne Vinegar is scarlet in color and lush in the mouth with hints of raspberries and echoes of faraway Mediterranean lands. California pomegranate is steeped in barrel-aged champagne to create this elegant, hand crafted vinegar. It is antioxidant rich and delicious!
- Drizzle over sliced apples and pears. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Splash on watercress salads with feta cheese and caramelized pecans.
- Brush on pan roasted shallot chicken.
- Add mystery to garden salads. Whisk with O Blood Orange Olive Oil, sea salt, & cracked pepper. Top with toasted pine nuts.
- Enhance summer soups.
- Glaze poultry & pork.
- Add to pan drippings for delicious reductions.
Ingredients: champagne wine vinegar, pomegranates
Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
200 milliliter (6.8 fluid ounce) glass bottle