- Toss with feta cheese, fresh cilantro, Fleur de Sel Sea Salt, and grilled corn kernels shaved off cob.
Mix with soy sauce, grated ginger, and O Champagne Vinegar. Splash over grilled ahi tuna.
Toss with grilled shrimp, fresh mint, feta cheese, and cracked pepper. Serve chilled.
Drizzle over Cajun grilled chicken & serve.
Drizzle over salmon with a diced tomato, red pepper, and cilantro salsa.
Cool Ginger & Lime Salad
- 0.5 cups O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons O Ginger Rice Vinegar
- 1 head Red Leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 5 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1.5 cups Black Forest ham, thinly sliced then chopped in 0.5 inch squares
- 1 cup Jack cheese, in quarter inch cubes
- 1 cup spiced and toasted pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 medium chopped sweet red bell pepper
In a small bowl whisk O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil with O Ginger Rice Vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine all salad ingredients in large salad bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. This salad can be a great main dish for summer meals. Serves 4-6 people.
Mixed Baby Greens, Plums, and Goat Cheese with O Ginger Rice Dressing
- 0.5 cup O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 7-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese cut into 6 rounds
- 8 ounces of mixed baby greens, rinsed and drained
- 2.5 Tablespoons of O Ginger Rice Vinegar
- 3 ripe plums, pitted and cut in medium thin wedges
Whisk O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil and O Ginger Rice Vinegar to blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cheese rounds and cover. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
Remove cheese from vinaigrette. Toss vinaigrette with greens in large bowl. Divide among six plates. Top each salad with 1 cheese round and plum wedges. Yum!
Spicy Sesame Noodle, Green Bean, and Carrot Salad With O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil Dressing
- 0.25 cup O Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup O Ginger Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 small, sliced Serrano chilies
- 9 ounces green beans
- 1 9-ounce package fresh linguine, soba, or udon noodles
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing whisk together the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Steam the green beans in large pot of boiling water until crisp-tender, about two minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beans to a bowl of cold water to cool. Drain well. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut the beans diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
Return the steaming water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until just tender but still firm to the bite, stirring as needed to avoid them sticking together. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water, and then drain well.
Combine the green beans, noodles, carrots, green onions, and dressing in large bowl. Toss everything to give an even coat of the dressing. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Cover and chill.
This can be made up to 6 hours ahead of time.
Ingredients: mission olives, organic tahitian limes
250 milliliter (8.5 fluid ounce) glass bottle