Sold out in 1 day.
More arriving in late February
- Bruschetta rustica with toasted bread, a rubbing of raw garlic and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Drizzled over bitter lettuce salads (radicchio, arugula, chicory) and summer tomatoes.
- Drizzled on gazpacho or other chilled summer vegetable soups.
- As a finishing oil for grilled or roasted meats, fish, and poultry.
- In herb marinades or dressings for grilled vegetables.
Stracetti di Carne Thin Sliced Beef
with Trampetti Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Wash and chop greens, dry well and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons Gourmet Delights Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large sauté pan. Add the
beef, in one layer and cook until just done (no red
showing). Turn off the heat, add the vinegar.
Divide the meat into 4 servings on serving plates.
Top with a handful of greens. Season well with
more Gourmet Delights EVOO and the high quality salt.
Serve with rustic bread and extra Gourmet Delights Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Cool Honey Apple Slaw
We like the crisp cooling taste of slaw with the sweet Fall flavors of Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar. Rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, fiber & folic acid. This healthy slaw combines the creaminess of mayonnaise with the bright tangy dressing.
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise, plain yogurt or Greek Yogurt depending on your personal taste preferences
- 1 Tablespoon Gourmet Delights Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons O Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 cups finely sliced green cabbage (about half a head)
- 1 cup Julienned Fuji apples
- 0.5 cup roasted almond or pecan slivers (optional)
In a small bowl whisk together the first 3 ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a medium bowl combine the finely sliced cabbage & julliened green apples. Just before serving, mix the dressing with the slaw. Sprinkle with the roasted almond or pecan slivers if desired.
Prepping the cabbage: Use a mandoline slicer for paper-thin strands or slice very thin strips with a sharp knife.
O Honey Apple Grilled Chicken
This simple recipe brings out the beautiful sweet notes of O Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar, the tangy creamy goodness of Greek yogurt (or substitute plain yogurt or Mayonnaise per your own personal taste preferences) & the warm spicy flavor of coriander. Healthy & Delicious.
- 6 chicken thighs, boned and skinned
- 1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt, plain yogurt or Mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup Gourmet Delights Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup O Honey Apple Sparkling Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 0.25 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Whisk together the first 6 ingredients in a glass bowl that is large enough to hold the 6 chicken thighs. Toss with marinade until chicken is evenly coated. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Salt and pepper as needed and cook on medium hot grill. Place on platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve with Basmati rice & fresh cucumber slices.
O Jalapeño & Sudachi Lime Ceviche
This quick and healthy recipe makes a delicious cool citrusy appetizer. Refreshing, colorful and simple to make.
- 2 pounds Sole (or Halibut) - about 4 fillets
- 0.5 cup Gourmet Delights Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup O Sudachi Lime Rice Vinegar
- 0.5 cup Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 0.5 red onion, small dice
- 1 Jalapeño chile, seeds removed, small dice
- 4 Serrano chilis, seeds removed, small dice
- 0.5 English cucumber seeds removed, small dice
- 0.5 cup Cilantro, whole leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander/Cumin Mix 3:2, whole seeds
- 1 Avocado, small dice
- 1 teaspoon (approx) Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips (optional)
Toast Coriander/Cumin mix until lightly colored and fragrant. Allow to cool and grind.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and ground spices in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
Cut fish into thin strips approx. 1 inch in length and add to bowl with marinade. Add onion, chilies, cucumber. Cover and chill in fridge until "cooked" - approx 5-7 minutes.
Add Cilantro and Avocado. Season with salt and pepper and toss mixture. Drain excess liquid and serve in chilled clear bowls or cocktail glasses to show off colorful ingredients.
For fun, garnish with tortilla chips and scoop up all the flavors.
Produced and bottled by Trampetti with olives grown, harvested, and pressed at the Trampetti Estate in Italy.
500 milliliter (16.8 fluid ounce) bottle