|Please click on the product image to read the customer reviewsWrite a review | Read all reviews
This Egyptian spice mixture is made by blending roasted sesame seeds, almonds, and hazelnuts with ground cumin, coriander, and sea salt.
Dukkah is traditionally served alongside hearty pieces of bread or crisp vegetables, and a small bowl of fantastic extra virgin olive oil. Dip your bread, or vegetable of choice, in the extra virgin olive oil and then in the Dukkah. The warmth of the spices is heightened by the richness of the extra virgin olive oil for an unforgettable bite.
Some wonderful uses:
- Sauté blanched chard in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and preserved lemon. Sprinkle with Dukkah to taste.
- Add Dukkah to hummus to spice it up and add some crunch.
- Use Dukkah as a dip along with extra virgin olive oil for bread or fresh vegetables.
- Sprinkle Dukkah over a roasted vegetable or pumpkin soup.
- Rub Dukkah on a rack of lamb before cooking.
- Add Dukkah to your deviled egg filling.
- Combine Dukkah with bread crumbs or panko as a breading mix for fish or chicken.
- Mix Dukkah with extra virgin olive oil and toss with freshly popped popcorn.
- Bake Feta cheese with extra virgin olive oil and preserved lemons, then sprinkle with Dukkah.
- A few pinches of Dukkah on steamed vegetables adds extra crunch and wonderful flavor.
"Best by" date of 11/30/2019.
Ingredients: sesame seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, spices, sea salt.
1.5 ounce resealable ziplock pouch
Want to try Dukkah for FREE? For every jar of Belazu Beldi Preserved Lemons you buy, we will give you a Dukkah spice blend for free. Simply add the Dukkah to your cart, along with the Preserved Lemons, and we will automatically set the price of the Dukkah to $0.00. No coupon required.
Please click on the product image to read the customer reviews
Write a review
| Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Dukkah has come into my life. Forever. Nothing is inebriating as Dukkah is. It turns any frustrated home cook into a world chef! The amazing Egyptian herbs and spices concoction is miraculous and does magic.
Thank you for finding the world's best products, Gourmet Delights!
Wonderful accent on steak
I used this as a spice rub on a segment of beef tenderloin for our Christmas dinner. It was amazing, different, not too spicy, and easy!
I washed, dried, and rubbed the meat with olive oil. Then tossed the entire package of dukkah with a couple of tablespoons of flour, and dusted all sides of the meat. Several hours later, I seared the meat and finished it in a 400° oven. I deglazed the pan with white wine for an aromatic sauce. Delicious, different, and easy!
When I started thinking about something that could express my gratitude to a friend who generously helped me throughout a difficult decision process it immediately hit my mind that food was the most "palatable" way to do it. Food, a special food... Gourmet Delights, of course. With the guidance of Jeff, the owner and mind behind this business, I quickly put a list of items together that were the best choices at a variety of price points.
First time trying it
Trust me, I will order much more.