The Castillo de Canena Estate has produced exceptional extra virgin olive oils in the Guadalquivir Valley of Andalusia in the south of Spain since 1780.
We are the first North American retailer of this fantastic Biodynamic-Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Castillo de Canena uses strict Biodynamic processes and standards (a step above, and beyond, traditional organic farming) in creating this Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil: they produce their own organic fertilizer through composting, and they incorporate beehives and sheep into the olive groves. This is the first extra virgin olive oil in Spain to receive DEMETER Biodynamic Certification. You are sure to love this incredibly fresh, lively, and expressive organic extra virgin olive oil!
- Brush it on bread, or just dip the bread right in.
- Drizzle it on:
- Vegetables and salads.
- Seafood, poultry, and meats.
- Tomato sauces.
- Pair it with your favorite vinegar for a delicious dressing or marinade
- First cold press of Biodynamic-Organic Picual Olives.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors.
- This product contains no gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, or genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
- Presented in a beautiful bottle reminiscent of mother earth herself.
We only received 12 bottles, buy yours today!
Produced and bottled by Castillo de Canena with olives grown, harvested, and pressed at the Castillo de Canena Estate in Spain.
500 milliliter (16.8 fluid ounce)