This versatile oil is gaining popularity among chefs for its pungent, food-friendly wasabi flavor and high smoke point. Use this small-batch, cold-pressed oil to create a bold vegetable sauté, perk up a salad, or add a kick to grilled shrimp.
This unique food-grade mustard seed oil offers the ideal balance of OMEGA-3 to OMEGA-6 fatty acids, and very low erucic acid levels. Now you can all stir-fry with reckless abandon!
This Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil is cold-pressed from the whole seed, passed through multiple fine cloth filters, and bottled immediately. The oil thus retains its characteristic color, aroma, and spicy wasabi/mustard flavor. It is free of additives, preservatives, and GMOs.
A few recipe ideas:
- Fry trout until the skin is crispy
- Sweat bitter greens and onions, southern-style
- Blend with rice wine vinegar to dress sugar snap peas and shredded carrots
- Brush on grilled flatbread and sprinkle with sea salt
- Swirl into hot lentil or vegetable soup
- Use as the sauté oil for your favorite Indian recipes
- Dress a frisée salad and serve with coarse pâté
- Roll peeled potato chunks in mustard seed oil and roast
- Drizzle over beef carpaccio or steak tartare
- Spicy Slaw with Grilled Shrimp
Ingredients: cold-pressed mustard seed oil
375 milliliter (8.8 fluid ounce) bottle