O VINEGARS are aged in Sonoma oak, where time truly does make a difference for complex, rich flavors. O's obsession with quality relies on family tradition, innovative recipes, and sourcing premium wines in Napa and Sonoma. O is the leading gourmet, small batch vinegar maker in California.
- Drizzle over sliced summer fruit.
Brighten lentil, chicken, or pumpkin soups.
- Whisk with your favorite O Citrus Olive Oil, sea salt, and cracked pepper. Serve over your favorite salad.
- Make a classic vinaigrette with Dijon mustard, garlic, a great Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh ground pepper, and fantastic salt.
- Substitute for regular balsamic vinegar when you want a lighter flavor.
- Or use to make an O Cocktail.
The "O" Cocktail
- 2 Strawberries
- 1 ounce O White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ounce maple syrup
Muddle all three ingredients in a pint glass.
- a light squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces Don Q Gold Rum
Add ice and shake vigorously. Fine strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
Ingredients: aged white balsamic vinegar
Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Probiotic & Live
200 milliliter (6.8 fluid ounce) glass bottle