Be the first one to write a review
The Shun Classic 2.5-in. Bird's Beak knife is the classic tool for making decorative cuts—such as radish rosettes or fluted mushrooms—as well as for cutting out blemishes, peeling, and slicing soft fruits such as nectarines or plums. The curved shape lets you cut close to the peel, keeping more of the fruit or vegetable you are peeling. The Bird's Beak is also called a tourne knife for the highly sculpted tourne cut that this precise little knife makes possible. It's a specialty knife to be sure, but if presentation is important to your cooking, you will want to make this knife part of your collection.
- The classic tool for making decorative cuts, makes peeling easier, too
- Perfect for Peeling & Paring, Vegetables & Fruits
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Blade length: 2.5 inches
- Handcrafted in Japan.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Our apologies but Shun does not allow us to offer coupons or additional discounts on their products.