A combination of cherry wood and stainless steel creates an elegant combination of old and new.
- Material: Cherry Wood & Stainless Steel
- Mechanism: Manual (top screw adjusts the grind and then you turn the bottom)
- Type: Pepper mill
- Size: 20 centimeters (8") tall
- Color: Cherry Wood & Stainless Steel
The Peugeot adventure started in the 19th
century with a flurry of ingenious inventions which continue to set the 'Gold Standard' for gourmets and great chefs in the 21st century.
Since 1850, the lion has epitomized the quality of
Peugeot products… the strength of their teeth, the flexibility of their blades, and their fast cutting
Peugeot: A company with a conscience
- The wood used to manufacture their peppermills is certified by
PEFC, an international non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management.
- Post manufacturing waste-wood (chips and sawdust)
is collected and recycled.
- Solvent-free stains are used for the various finishes.
- Peugeot contracts with suppliers who preferentially employ handicapped people.
This peppermill is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that precisely guides and holds the peppercorns to give you a perfect grind each and every time. The steel mechanism undergoes a unique patented process to protect it from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance.
To get the best out of your Peugeot pepper grinding
mechanism, we recommend you use
peppercorns with a diameter of 6 mm (¼") or less.
Black, white, and dry green peppercorns can be
ground in Peugeot pepper mills. The pink berries
can be ground only in a blend that does not exceed 15% pink peppercorns. Peugeot peppermills are also approved for grinding dried
20 centimeter (8") tall Cherry Wood & Stainless Steel Pepper Mill