With a career spent in Canada’s most creative seafood kitchens, founder and Chef Charlotte Langley brings 100% North American coastline terroir to sophisticated pantries. Boasting trout, mussels, and even lobster, Scout’s offerings express a unique sense of place and responsibility. They are a proud member of "1% for the Planet", an international organization whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.
The Lobster is MSC certified, wild caught, and harvested off the shores of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Keep this in your pantry for a quick easy snack or appetizer for unannounced guests.
- Fully cooked, ready to eat.
- Serve warm (heat the can a 15 minutes in a warm water bath) or chilled (put in refrigerator 15 minutes before serving), your choice.
- Grab your favorite pasta, cream, fresh herbs, and garlic. Gently sautee garlic in a pan with some oil from the can. Toss the cooked pasta, lobster, cream, and herbs in the pan. Stir, eat, enjoy.
Naturally gluten free.
No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Sustainably sourced
- Hand packed
- Recyclable packaging
- Prince Edward Island, Canada
Scout uses a mixture of a broken claw, knuckle, and tail meat to focus on utilizing less than perfect pieces so nothing goes to waste. Each tin of lobster is unique as they are hand-packed in a small canning facility so the variety of pieces can change from tin to tin.
Best by: 03Nov2027
Ingredients: Atlantic lobster claw and knuckle meat, lemon-infused olive oil
3.2 ounce (90 gram) metal tin