The Laguiole knife, from the south of France, has a history dating back to the early 1800s. The distinctive bee, a mark identifying, and distinguishing, all Laguiole products, comes from the imperial seal of Napoleon Bonaparte.
ABS plastic is the same plastic they use for Lego Toys, motorcycle helmets, and golf clubs. It has high tensile strength and is very resistant to physical impacts and chemical corrosion. This allows the finished plastic handles to withstand heavy use without showing signs of wear and tear.
- 6 stainless steel steak knives, 6 stainless steel forks, 6 tablespoons, and 6 teaspoons all with Red ABS Handles
- Thicknesses : table knife 2.5 mm, table fork and table spoon 2.0 mm, tea spoon 1.8 mm
- Stainless steel caps
- Wooden storage box
- Signed by Jean Dubost, legendary French knife craftsman
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Care Instructions: We recommend washing your cutlery gently by hand under running hot water and to wipe it off immediately after. However, most of products, apart from those with natural wood handles, are dish-washer safe.
They are hand-made and go through 25 different, highly-refined production processes in order to guarantee each piece is made to the exacting standards Jean Dubost, and you, expect and demand.
A Certificate of Authenticity is included with each set.
Note these are the Premier Sets with the 2.5mm gauge, and not the cheaper "everyday" 1.5mm gauge you find elsewhere. They are thus not only beautiful on your table, but a joy to hold in your hands.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery (normally just one week, but better to be safe than sorry).
One set of 6 knives, 6 forks, 6 tablespoons, and 6 teaspoons in a wooden storage box