You only get out what you put in and at Masala Mama that means the freshest, all natural, ingredients. Our sauces are free of fillers and artificial additives. they are a healthy solution for anyone who wants to eat well without sacrificing delicious taste.
This is a plant-based version of our hugely popular Tikka Masala. Practically England’s national dish, this version is made with cashews, tomatoes and a whole lot of Mama love. It is so rich, creamy and delicious that you won’t be able to stop licking your fingers.
From jar to plate in less than 30 minutes. Healthy, delicious eating doesn’t get easier than this!
3 Steps to Cashew Tikka Masala:
- Sear your protein of choice (chicken, meat, seafood, paneer, tofu, or vegetables) in 2 Tablespoons OIL.
- Add sauce; rinse out the jar with 2 Tablespoons STOCK or water and add.
- When almost cooked add CREAM (or coconut milk or almond milk). Adjust salt. Serve hot with rice or naan.
This simmering sauce is "mild-medium hot."
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Gluten free
- No added sugar
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Made with extra virgin olive oil
Best By: 05April2025
Ingredients: Tomato , Onion, Water, Tomato Paste, Cashew Nuts, Dates, Garlic, Ginger, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Salt, Paprika, Lemon Juice, Garam Masala, Citrus Fiber, Turmeric. Contains Tree Nuts (Cashew Nuts).
10 ounce (283 gram) glass jar