It was supposed to be here mid-July. It is stuck in Atlanta, no idea why. Stay tuned.
Click "Add to cart" and enter your email address to be notified when it is here.
Harissa is perfect for adding to traditional North African tagines, and for stirring into couscous. However, this is such an extremely versatile product so do not restrict its use to only traditional North African recipes. You can use it as an added seasoning like salt and pepper to add complexity to your meals, and as a dip for bread, crackers, and vegetables.
- Add a teaspoon to your pasta sauces.
- Stir a dollop into soups to for an exotic finishing touch.
- It makes a perfect marinade for chicken breasts when combined with some extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- It is fantastic smothered over grilled meats, poultry, fish, and roasted vegetables.
- Stir some into yogurt or relish to serve as an accompaniment to your meals.
- Combine a spoonful of harissa with several tablespoons of creme fraiche and some coriander for an instant dip.
- Use it in Yotam Ottolenghi's recipe Straccetti with red mullet, harissa and black olives
No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients: Rehydrated red peppers, SOYA bean oil, spices, sunflower oil, garlic, salt, rose petals, acidity regulator: citric acid.
170 gram (6 ounce) glass jar