This vinegar is made by steeping gently crushed California orange blossoms in naturally sweet Muscat and Champagne grapes.
This is a delicate, fragrant, and dare we say drinkable vinegar!
2013 Silver SOFI Winner for Outstanding Vinegar at the NYC International Specialty Food Show
- Drizzle over poached pears.
- Splash over sliced jimica and cucumbers.
- Delicious on roasted beets with fresh mint.
- We love it on chicken salads.
- Sprinkle over summer salads with shaved Parmesan Cheese and some cracked black pepper.
- Sprinkle over grilled shrimp, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and a sprinkle of Fleur de Sel Sea Salt.
- Create a refreshing drink and add a splash to sparkling mineral water!
"The O on these terrific oils and vinegars doesn’t stand for Oprah, so I can’t take credit for them, but I can say they’re a delicious gift for friends who like cooking or eating." —Oprah, Oprah Magazine
Ingredients: Aged California Muscat vinegar, aged California Champagne vinegar, oranges, essence of orange blossoms
Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
No artificial extracts or flavorings.
200 milliliter (6.8 fluid ounce) glass bottle