The Castillo de Canena Estate has produced exceptional extra virgin olive oils in the Guadalquivir Valley of Andalusia in the south of Spain since 1780. The 'Royal' olive varietal is an ancient variety native to Jaén, Andalusia. In the 19th century its low-yields caused many olive oil producers to abandon it as it was not commercially viable. The Royal Olive was on the brink of extinction until Castello de Canena planted it at their estate, thus saving this heritage olive for future generations to enjoy.
FIRST-EARLY ROYAL is harvested early in the season when the olives reach their peak flavor and aroma.
- Brush it on bread, or just dip the bread right in.
- Drizzle it on:
- Vegetables and salads.
- Seafood, poultry, and meats.
- Tomato sauces.
- Pair it with your favorite vinegar for a delicious dressing or marinade
This is a deep green, medium-bodied, extra virgin olive oil with fresh and intense fruitiness. On the palate it is balanced, round, and shows a smooth entry, with all the flavors in perfect harmony.
The ancient heirloom Royal olive varietal produces one of the rarest extra virgin olive oils in the world. Buy a bottle and experience the extraordinary flavors only Canena's First-Early Royal can achieve.
- First-Early Royal is presented in an original black bottle with white xerography.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors.
- This product contains no soy, gluten, nuts, dairy, or genetically engineered ingredients.
This product contains no soy, gluten, nuts, dairy, or genetically engineered ingredients.
We only received 12 bottles, buy yours today!
Produced and bottled by Castillo de Canena with olives grown, harvested, and pressed at the Castillo de Canena Estate in Spain.
500 milliliter (16.8 fluid ounce)